What is included?
- 28 minute video training
- Final Cinema 4D project file
What will I learn?
In this training you will learn how to create a beautiful 3D motion design scene with objects floating through zero gravity space in Cinema 4D.
I will show you the whole workflow from start to final render.
- Basic mograph setup
- Random effector basics
- Artdirecting mograph setups
- Setting up a rigig body simulation (bullet dynamics)
- Lighting the scene
- Creating basic Redshift materials
- Set up render passes (depth, normal, object passes) for refraction effect compositing in After Effects
- Final render settings for very fast rendering
What do I need?
To use the project file you need Cinema 4D 26.107 & Redshift 3.5.6 or later versions.
Thanks a lot for your support.
Have fun and keep learning!
Video Training & C4D Project File